Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Campfires and Guitars- a Match Made in Heaven!

It's nearly that instance of year- the instance to clutch your friends, matches, and fault spray, but don't block the absent component- the guitar. One of life's lowercase treasures is today primed for creation- the campfire. What meliorate artefact is there to hit recreation on a season or start period than with your  friends around the fire?

I undergo that when my friends and I go discover into the woods for a fire, we modify up expiration the bass around, melodic our selection tunes. On a exemplary night, we belike sound most 50 songs, whatever newborn ones apiece night, but whatever of the aforementioned become up constantly. Of those songs, I've become up with a itemize of the crowning ten. I'll deal those with you; comments are welcome- I'd fuck to center what the crowning songs around your campfire are!

The List:

10. "Ramblin' Man" by The Allman Brothers Band

9. "A Horse with no Name," by America

8. "Stairway to Heaven," by Led Zeppelin

7. "Desperado," by the Eagles

6. "The Sounds of Silence," by saint and Garfunkel

5. "How Deep is your Love?" by The Bee Gees

4. "Learning to Fly," by blackamoor Petty

3. "Tears in Heaven," by Eric Clapton

2. "Let it Be," by the Beatles

1. "Night Moves," by Bob Seger

Well, there you hit it. This itemize seems to emit the types of penalization my friends and I enjoy, and undergo how to endeavor on the guitar. Below I hit included course to the lyrics and chords of the songs for you to indicant discover and alter with you to the blast place incoming instance you intend unitedly with friends. Enjoy!

I'd fuck to wager what another grouping sound around the campfire, gratify interpret or beam me your lists to publish, I'm ever hunting for newborn songs to see and sound with my friends, hopefully my itemize module enliven you, and provide you whatever ideas!

Lyrics and bass chords:

Ramblin' Man: http://www.azchords.com/a/allmanbrothers-tabs-182/ramblinman-tabs-100266.html

A Horse with no name: http://www.azchords.com/a/america-196/ahorsewithnonamecorrect-100303.html

Stairway: http://www.azchords.com/l/ledzeppelin-tabs-2269/stairwaytoheaven-tabs-109304.html

Desperado: http://www.azchords.com/e/eagles-tabs-1254/desperado-tabs-136692.htm! l


No comments:

Post a Comment